Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Great Annual Journey ...........


Yup ... every year I have to make this 10hr drive back to Sitiawan for CNY .. the tot of the journey and drive .... it drains the energy out of me .... the whole Msia & Spore will be moving and traveling along the North South Hway ....

This is the first time in my life traveling back sooooooo late and arriving on New Year eve. In the past, I will be so biz and excited ... stock up my booth and whole back seat of my car with CNY goodies ....

This year, my hands is almost empty going back .... no energy buy and carry so many things .. d most important thing is fish sos for the vietnamese popia and smoke cheese for Lyn .. all the way from Holland ...

The cartoon ... cute right? Hehehehe ... me frustrated on the road ... visualized by Jensen ... one of my Young Adults in GMC .. he's real talented and cool!

So .... off I go .... better start loading things into the car ...

Journey mercies ....

No comments: