Wednesday, September 29, 2010

... New Skin ...

I have been bugging Win to change my layout for quite sometime ... and last nite at 1230am she started doing it!!! Seems she was very stress with her studies / assignments .. and re-doing the layout of my blog was a stress relief! Hahhaa ... thank God for that ... now I get new skin!!!

Wonder how many of us are just tired with our own looks that we need a beauty make over --- for ladies .... its either u "iorn" your hair straight or "rolled" it up ... after keeping my hair permed for 1.5years, I rebonded my hair 2.3mths ago ... Win has been wanting to perm hair from kingdom come's day and 1 ago ... she made a trip to JB to purposely perm her hair!! I introduced Wen the hairdresser ... Wen introduced him to Win ... now like satu kampung goes to him -- I have been going to him off on for the past 8 years!

Likewise, in our spiritual lives ... those of us who believes in Jesus and asked Him to come live in us, we now have a new life! We do not need to feel sian or bored with our life because ..... "We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life." (Romans 6:4)

The new life we live now is a life of power through the Resurrection of Jesus ... the power that resurrected Jesus from death 2000years ago is with us now ... so, let's move and live in our new life .... through the power that has been given to us!

Our lives will be different ... will look different from the inside out because of the life of Jesus and power of resurrection that lives in and through us!

Do you have the "new skin" in your life through Jesus? I do .... la la la la .....

No comments: