Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Memories from Coffee Prince

... and "suddenly" I "appeared" again in Blog-land after "vanishing" into thin air for couple of weeks ... hehehe .... pi mana ... ala ... I went to live in Emo-land of Boleh-land for a while ... after all, who am I but just a human who is like a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow, a wave tossed in the ocean, a vapor in the wind... ( Who am I by Casting Crowns) ...

What did I do in Emo-land ... ala ... emo ... what else ... indulge in Can love cannot Marry la ... wat else ... and thanks to Nee who downloaded into my hardisk 4 korean series .... Coffee Prince is one of them .....

I somehow can remember clearly this drama so I thought I would like to pen it down since it brings sweet memories to my mind .... and this is a lesson for all of mommies out there ... never trust me to baby sit for u ... :0

It was 2.5yrs ago when I watched this drama ... when SM & KC left Lyn & Dan with me while they happily went for their honeymoon in Kambing Planet ... we were back home in Sitiawan ... the kids and I ... and Win ... all of us cramped into the small humid back room and glued our eyes to the computer as we watched it ... sometimes my notebook does not read the disk ... so we had Win's lappie as standby ...

All the gals happily watched till wee hours in the morning .... 3-4am (I think ... ) and the boy ... happily get to play his games while he waited for us to go to zzzz ... hehhehe

Those were the days .... of fun ... precious family moments ... and I hope to have some good times together again ... these precious moments seems hard to come by now as all of us are all over in Malaysia ... and biz with our own lives and schedules ....

Hopefully we will get to spent some happy precious moments ... missing the next generation of my family .... my anak2 ....

No comments: