Tuesday, January 18, 2011

... Love is a Choice ....

Dealing with youths struggling with the reality of love and relationship past week reminds me of one of my life philosophy that I hold on to ... love is indeed a choice ...

We decide of we want to enter into a relationship ... if we want to accept the love that is offered by the other party or to reject it .... it is a decision that one makes ... and stay by it because when the feeling of love is thin or gone ... the choice and decision to love have to take over ... that will make the love last and remain ... and sometimes ... cause love to to fall in love all over again ....

So ... my statement in my FB today just remind me of what love is ... it a choice that we make daily to live out 1 Cor 13 .....
"Love is a choice that one makes on a daily basis ... a choice to b patient, kind, not envy or jealous or boastful,not proud. It is a choice not to b rude or self seeking.. & a choice not to keep record of wrongs. It is a choice not to be happy when we see evil but to rejoice in the truth. It is a choice to protect, trust, hope & persevere (1 Cor 13:4-7) .. what is the love choice that you need to make today?"

No comments: