Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Candle Lite & Chocolates .....


I went for walk with Jeng in the evening yesterday ... we went to the quarry lake ... fellowship all the way and then at the lake ... we spent sometime praying for one another ... so, that's our time every Tue.... we prayed with our eyes open since Jeng say that the nature is toooooooooo beautiful ...

We dropped by Cold Storage on the way back ... i bought myself 2 bars of chocolate and 1 bag of chocolate cookie .... told Jeng ... m into choc now .. dono y.

Actually do not know why ... but I was real tired yday , like not enough zzz .. dono y ... woke up ... tired ... go class blur2 .... came back to room zzz for 45min ... then only feel better ... but slept early last nite ....

Then .... Jeng msn me ... told me that warm water is good .... anti depressant .... as well as potpuri ... but I told her m not depressed ... she said ... candle light and chocolates are great anti-depressant ....... Waiting to go to Daiso to buy aromatherapy candles and oil .... want to light them in my room ...

Eeeemmmm .... now that get me wondering .... m back in school physically ... wonder if I am ready to study and piang my final lap .... Mom keep helping me to count my day which is of no help cos I know stress is building up ... when I look at my deadlines ....aaaarrrrhhh ... so much of things to do ... sian leh ...and not all subjects fun .... ai .....

Guess I need to gear myself up into the routine of papers, readings, projects .. reflection paper etc ..

Lord have mercy and help me complete my final lap well .... strengthen me ....

No comments: