Monday, January 4, 2010

First Day, Final Semester in TTC

04 Jan 2010 -- First day of final semester in TTC ....

I was already going on panic mode last night cos just feel that Wed's Chapel service (where I am the liturgist) is not well prepared and things are half baked ..... things are just hanging ....

I was frustrated cos the term has not started officially .. it was only the night before the term but m oledi feeling the heat and feeling overwhelmed ..... Lord have mercy ....

Yes, He does have mercy on His precious daughter .... the manna that He gave to encourage me was the life of Abraham ... "and he went out, not knowing where he was going" (Heb 11:8b). How many of us can boldly step out in faith not knowing where will we go, where are we heading ... where we will end up .... like Abraham when God called him? Chambers says that it is our dependency in God that will make our lives an ineffable charm that is a satisfaction to Jesus ...

When I was reminded this .... I knew that there is no other way but to trust in Jesus ... it is not in skills and abilities of man but God's empowerment in our humbled lives that God is pleased to use as His vessel to touch the lives of others .... Yes, it is back to the foot of the Cross that I went .....

Today, I thank God for letting things fall in place .... giving me great friends and people who came in to just help to make His service work ... it was like God putting the jigsaw puzzle together in the service ... each has our own roles to play ... and at the end of the day ... we come together to glorify and magnify His name. When we lift the name of Jesus high, He will then draw all men to Him... :0 Praise the name of Jesus ...


To my dear friends : Li, Jeng, Pris, Ah Yi .... I really thank God for giving you to me ... for placing you in my life .. I appreciate and treasure how God draw us together and our precious times together .... in joy .. in laughter ... in tears ... in pain .... in prayer together ....

Echoing Li's words .... we may not be able to enjoy each other after May but .... I also believe that "this is not a full-stop, rather it is just a comma!!"

Let's in unity glorify His name on Wed!


p/s : that same friend also can make me cry TWICE in the same night!!

No comments: