Monday, January 11, 2010

Thank God for These .....





Last Wed, I was the Liturgist for the 1st Wed chapel for this term ..... Li said that thank God Eng Ing lead Chapel only once ... if more ... pengsan ... cos just 1 service the "whole" TTC was involve ... :0 ....

I am humbled by this experience because I realize that in ministry, there is no such thing as one man show .... there is always different people with different talents but coming together to serve to glorify His name. I am humbled because I am very aware that I cannot do this alone by myself ....

I had Ajeng to design a Batak dance to the song of We Three Kings. Danny to rearrange the chords of the hymn. Pris and Shirley to dance together with Jeng .... then Lily handle the singing part .. she gathered the people and run through the song with them -- Danny (re-arrange the song) ... then I had a team to pray in different languages (Hakka, Javanese [wow ... Rudy really know a lot of language], Nepali, Vietnamese...)

So, after the Chapel ... what did I do .. hahhaha .. I can laugh .. and then I ask the key people, my beloved friends to go for tea in NYC in Holland V .. the expensive place ... hehehhe ... Jeng missed it cos she had class in the afternoon ..

No comments: