Saturday, March 13, 2010

Inner Circle Friendship


Yesterday, in the YAF CG, we started a new series of material called Groups : The Life-Power of Community and the first topic is on Friendship.

"The Bible says that friendship - community is one of the richest experiences you can have in life. It makes your heart bigger. It helps you steady in a storm. It ends your aloneness. It is key to personal transformation" (Bil Hybels)

... :0 ... I thank God I have been blessed with a few inner circle friends .. who have been there for me, through thick and thin of life .. for at least 20+ years ... and indeed together we have also braved many storms in our life together .....

Off course, one of them ... hehehe ... betul2 can tahan all my "patterns" and "dramas" ... and knows me inside out .... eeeerrrr .... kinda dangerous right ... LoL .... but I have to say that God has indeed blessed me with a gem in life ....

She is my Vietnam popia ingredient supplier and Vietnam fragrant coffee supplier .... when I recently said I needed a HHD ... she combed Indonesia and then make a special order through the Spore PC fair ... and got me the exact one that i wanted --- one ang2 slim HHD ... yup .. she sound like one who will brave the storm, cross the ocean and climb the mountain to see me and help me right .... lol .... betul one ....

Thank God for her .... 22 blessed years of friendship .... my family and I have been tremendously blessed and touched my her "big heart" and genuine gift of friendship ....

Pray that God will indeed blessed you with even more meaningful life journey as you make and give meaning to the life of others .....

No comments: